Sea To Summit TREK III
SKU code: 10905
Traditional comfort and value, with an anything but traditional design approach, the Trek™ Series sleeping bags are the ideal choice for adventures on a budget. Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulati`on cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots.
A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation. Lightweight fabrics reduce weight and packed bulk while the two-way #5 YKK full length side zip and separate foot zip, allows the bag to open out completely and double as a quilt. The foot zip is perfect for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet.
The 3D side-wall baffle ensures that down can loft to the very edge of the bag, maximising insulation, while the panelled hood draws in tight when needed or lies flat for use in warmer weather. The oversized zipper draft tube uses anti-snag materials to prevent the zipper catching and the soft-touch 20D lining fabric is highly breathable yet also down proof. Completing the thoughtful design features of this classic down bag, included is a large internal security pocket, perfect for keeping valuables close or batteries warm.
Completing the thoughtful design features of this classic down bag, we have included a large internal security pocket, perfect for keeping valuables close or batteries warm.
- Large internal security pocket
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Foot zip for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell
- Zip Coupling: this bag is designed to pair with another
• Comfort Rating Max: -6 Celsius
• Ultra Dry Down Fill Weight: REG 700g / LONG 780g
• Total Weight: REG 1190g / LONG 1310g
• Dimensions: REG 225 x 89cm / LONG 240 x 94cm
• Recommended User Height: REG up to 183cm / LONG up to 198cm
• Compression Stuff Sack & Storage Bag included