Ditch the zipper and head into the hills with our lightweight and versatile Ember Quilt.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our Ember quilts’ multiple configurations provide versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
Available in three models, each in two sizes, the Ember quilts are perfect for your next fast and light adventure.
- Increased sizing – a little more ‘wrapping’ capability in wintry conditions
- Multiple configurations for versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments
- Versatile system to secure quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum when warmth is needed
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil Nano compression bag for compact storage
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: GOOSE DOWN (Min. 90% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
- Ultra-light 10D shell and 7D lining for minimal weight and packed size
- Super-compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRADRY Down for maximum insulation value
- EbIII use box baffles throughout, with vertical baffles strategically placed on chest section to keep down in place during the night
- EbIII has a sewn in footbox to retain maximum warmth in colder conditions
|Recommended User Height||up to 183 CM||up to 198 CM|
|Packed dimensions||ø18 x 21 CM||ø18 x 27 CM|
|Compressed Volume (ASTM F1853-11)||5.4 L||6.8 L|
|Weight||725 G||830 G|
|Fill Weight||500 G||575 G|
|Internal Foot Circumference||100 CM||110 CM|
|Chest Width||120 CM||140 CM|
|Hip Width||150 CM||170 CM|