Built for long days on the trail, the lightweight Pioneer is the ideal medium to large capacity water storage and delivery system for backcountry group adventures. Innovative two piece construction features a removable water storage reservoir and an abrasion resistant outer sleeve. The reservoir’s wide opening is quick to fill and closes tight with a slide-seal top. Nylon drawstring cords make it easy to hang or carry and the new dispensing tap is ideal for filling bottles and washing cookware at camp. Lightweight and packable, it folds down small into its outer shell, an integrated storage pocket stores the included 28 mm filter adapter when not in use.
The two-piece Pioneer reservoir features:
- 6L reservoir - can be removed for filling, turned inside out for cleaning and drying between trips
- Wide reservoir opening - quick to fill from spigots or streams
- Slide-seal top - closes tight for a leak-proof seal
- Camp Tap - dispenses fast continual water flow: ideal for filling bottles and washing cookware at camp. Simply push to dispense water and release to auto-seal, or lock it open for faster filling and washing. Plus it's Plug-N-Play compatible!
- Safe materials - 100% BPA and PVC free, reversible and dishwasher-safe for cleaning
- Filter integration - available via separately sold compatible accessories including the 28mm thread adapter and the thumb-latch connection on the Plug-n-Play exit port
- Heavy-duty outer shell - made from abrasion-resistant Nylon Ripstop that can be rinsed off and hung to dry, and stores the empty reservoir when not in use
- Nylon drawstring cords - makes the Pioneer easy to hang from a tree limb or carry over your shoulder
- Integrated storage pocket - stores your hydration accessories when not in use.
Bladder Volume : 6L
Bladder Volume : 2L+
Weight : 310g
Dimensions : 490 x 250mm
Materials : TPU, PP, TPU-Coated Nylon
Temperature Range : Freezable - 60°C