Recommended for more intense hiking activity on plains and in mid-mountain areas. Ankle protected by comfortable materials of very high quality that mould around the lower leg. Protective rubber rand protects the foot and the upper against external impacts. Stability, comfort and impact protection thanks to the midsole with waving module insert and tread with Megagrip compound.
Premium Classic Ankle Boot
Construction: Hand made in Italy, board lasted.
Upper: Nubuck leather, leather collar, minimal stitching and tongue hook.
Rand: Rubber full high rise, 360 degrees.
Sole: Vibram MEGAGRIP rubber outsole, low impact midsole.
Membrane: Gore-Tex Dual Tech Insulated Comfort 100% waterproof highly breathable.
Fit: Men's wide last
Rating: Hiking, Trekking, Hunting, on and off trail, Sub-alpine
Sizes: Euro 38-50, UK 5-15, US 6-16
Crispi Nevada Legend EXF GTX
- Height: 19cm
- Weight: 800g
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
- Upper: Waxed leather
- Mid-Sole: Semi-rigid
- Sole unit: Vibram® sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and anti-perspiration / anti-odour action
- ABSS Ankle Support System
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
- Use Crispi Waterproofing Wax to maintain the performance of your boots